This week Horizon DaaS 9.0.1 hotfix has been released. With this release, Horizon DaaS is a step closer to aligning with Horizon Cloud 20.2.0. The hotfix is available for download on My VMware. This version includes the following:
- Enhanced installation functionality, including new automation for domain bind and compute assignment.
- Support for Horizon Agent Installer (HAI) 20.3.
- Adds Horizon Agent 7.13 capabilities.
- Microsoft Teams plug-in support.
- Security fixes for issues found in Horizon DaaS 9.0.0.
- Deleting a virtual machine with a canceled pool expansion task failed.
- Power operations are not supported for utility VMs.
- Daylight Saving Time issue on Utilization Report.
- Triple nesting in AD groups is not handled properly.
- The API desktopmanagersbydatacenter is taking too long to respond.
- Tenant desktop capacity quota edit failure.
- Compute resource edit failure.
Full release notes can be found here: Horizon DaaS 9.0.x Release Notes
In this post I will explain how to install this hotfix using the HVM (Horizon Version Manager) appliance.Continue Reading