Customizing the Horizon DaaS User portal with a custom logo is not an easy job. Below you will find the instruction to change the default logo and background for a custom one.
For the best results use a logo with the following size: A max-width of 236px and a max-height of 111px
The image format should be: PNG
- Copy the logo with WinSCP towards the Service Provider Appliance in /Data/TMP
- Copy the logo from the Service Provider Appliance with the command:
scp /data/tmp/logo.png desktone@<Appliance IP>:/data/tmp/logo.png
- SSH into the tenant appliance.
- Go to: /usr/local/desktone/release/dt-platform-8_0_0/deploy/dt-tenant-node-8.0.0-bin/appblast/webclient/resources/icons
- Make a backup of the Logo.png
- Copy the Logo.png towards the correct location:
cp /data/tmp/logo.png /usr/local/desktone/release/dt-platform-8_0_0/deploy/dt-tenant-node-8.0.0-bin/appblast/webclient/resources/icons/logo.png
Repeat this for the secondary and/or other appliances in this tenant
For the background image use the same steps as above for the bg_image.jpg
! Please remember to take a snapshot before changing anything on the appliances.
!! Changes to the logo and background can be reset by future updates of the Horizon DaaS platform.